Solar Rooftop System (SRS)
The Hon’ble Prime Minister has set a target to generate 2,000 MW electricity from renewable energy sector & sources by 2021, of which more than 1,600 MW will be produced from solar energy system. It is estimated that, more than 400 MW electricity can be produced from the textile as well as industries’ rooftops and there is a potential for producing about 4,000 MW electricity from GoB, industrial and commercial rooftop. The effective utilization of the entire roofs of Bangladesh must ensure excess electricity supports from solar rooftop & may remain a major concern in the country perspective in the energy sector.
IDCOL partner organizations have already installed a good number of rooftop solar plants in different areas of the country. As a green energy partner, RDF has installed a significant No. of Rooftop Solar Power System supported by IDCOL. RDF is committed to provide contributory supports in Renewable energy sector in Bangladesh.
Why Solar Rooftop?
- Ensuring Uninterrupted Power supply;
- Cheaper electricity supports to the national grid ;
- Utilization of unused spaces ;
- Easy electricity to the national grid ;
- Reduced use of grid electricity ;
- Full utilization of national spars
- Easy implementation & hassle free operation ;
- Pollution free Environment ;
- Mitigate own consumption of required electricity.